On the agenda today:
1. Running to the local Whole Foods between classes for a much-desired vegan cookie. It’s been a while. My heart needs one.
2. Searching for a good n’ cheap turn table. Any suggestions?
3. Studying…meh, I’ll fit it in somewhere.
4. Try not to drive my roommates bonkers with songs on repeat (I tend to do this) such as this delightful song…
Where is my mind? I do not know these days. Perhaps I have lost it! It is probably in places it shouldn’t be. Tsk tsk tsk.
5. Skimming the daily rounds of blogs with this beauty added to the list of favorites (and my bookmark tab)
6. Starting my new book on the Buddhist perspective of losing one’s idea of self while working to better one’s self. If this sounds contradicting, it did to me too…hence, buying the book. Let the zen begin.
7. Working towards creating adventurous, delightful and mind-blowing plans for the future. On this, I shall keep you posted.